As President of the company, Jon McVety brings a wealth of experience to the clients of Realty Services Property Management Company. Currently, less than 25 people in the United States have the property management credentials that Jon has attained over the past 30 years.
Jon has earned the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) from the National Association of Realtors, the Master Property Manager (MPM) and the Resident Management Professional (RMP) designation from the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). Jon is a licensed Community Association Manager (CAM), and has been a mortgage broker and is a real estate broker as well. Jon has also attained a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
Jon applied for in 1996 and received on behalf of Realty Services the prestigeous company designation "Certified Residential Management Company" (CRMC) from the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). Fewer than 10 companies hold this prestigeous designation which involves a complete audit of company policy and procedures.
Jon is dedicated to the property management industry having served on the following boards and committees:
- As a founding member and on the board of directors of The National Association of Residential Property Managers, (NARPM).
- As a founding member and on the board of directors of the Florida Association of Residential Property Managers (FARPM).
- As a founding President and Treasurer of the Fort Myers/Cape Coral local chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
- On the legislative membership and marketing committees of NARPM.
- On the legislative committee of FARPM.
- As treasurer of the Fort Myers/Cape Coral chapter of NARPM.
- We are proud to have Jon as a part of our property management team.
Michael McVety brings a diverse background and expertise to Realty Services. Having 6 years military experience and having worked as a school administrator for 2 years, he has helped with the direction of Realty Services for the last 15 years.
Michael serves on several Real Estate Property Management boards to help promote professionalism in the industry as well as discuss issues with today's top leaders. He has served as:
- President for the Lee and Collier County/ Southwest Chapter for the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). He served as President in 2000-4 and from 2013-present.
- State President for the Florida Association of Residential Property Managers (FARPM) in 2005. He has served on the state board for property managers for 9 years.
- Vice-Presdient for the Southwest Florida Apartment Association in 2003 and involved in some capacity since 1994. He served as Affilaite-Vice President for the Naples Area Apartment Association for 3 years.
Michael has his Real Estate License and his Broker's license. He has given numerous seminars to many groups of professionals including property managers (NARPM's 1997 National Convention and many Florida State Conventions) , real estate investors, condominium groups and the apartment industry. His areas of speaking about property management include (but not limited to) limiting your liability, business growth, leadership, property management systems and tenant selection.